Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS High Performance
IntelliFlo pumps combine variable speed technology, onboard digtital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump models were the first swimming pool pumps to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations “ filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more
- SVRS complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure “ overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities
- Includes priming protection. No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so pump will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compliant with the current ASME A112.19.17 Standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS)
- Operates seamlessly on 50 hz or 60 hz input power. Flow/speed are constant when operating on 50hz or 60 hz.
- Compatible with Pentair Automation
- WEF 6.1, THP 3.95
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm